1. General Provisions of the User Agreement1.1. By registering for the service, you automatically confirm the user agreement.
2. General conditions for using the Service2.1. Using the functionality of the Service is allowed only after the User has completed registration and authorization on the Site in accordance with the procedure established by the Administration.
2.2. The username and password chosen by the User are necessary and sufficient information for the User to access the Site. The user does not have the right to transfer his username and password to third parties, bears full responsibility for their safety, independently choosing the method of their storage.
3. User Warranties3.1. We guarantee the performance of our services and stable payment of funds subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions and user agreements of the service.
3.2. We guarantee that your data will not be transmitted to third parties.
4. Limitations4.1. It is forbidden to transfer email and password to third parties, otherwise we cannot guarantee that the money will end up in your account
4.2. It is forbidden to advertise your referral link using contextual advertising. Any other types of advertising are allowed.
4.3. It is forbidden to register a second account under your referral link, if a violation is detected, the referral account will be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
4.4. It is forbidden to clutter the support chat with the same issue. Write questions in a structured way.
5. Notifications5.1. The user is notified via pop-ups or emails from firstname.lastname@example.org (and not from any other).
6. Cookies6.1 Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer and help to ensure the normal and safe functioning of the website.
6.2 Our website uses website analysis services to collect analytics and improve the user experience.
6.3 We are not responsible for the cookies collected by third party analytics services.
6.4 All cookies we collect are not transmitted by third parties and are used to optimize the service.